Friday, October 9, 2026

Thursday October 8, 2026 - GOD, US AND ANIMALS - A DISUSSION

 GOD, US AND ANIMALS - A DISCUSSION


After a discussion with an individual concerning the relationship of God and animals I came to the following:

I have I agree with those who say that animals do not know God as we do. 


However, although illumination isn't available to them, it appears their relationship with God, assuming they don't seem to have am easily recognizable form of government (and yet function with each other and their environment as though governed), and they do so without question, without wavering and are admirably constant in obedience as one would expect from a servant and its lord.


I think He is their Lord, but they don't know Him as Lord, Savior or the Son of the Father. Rather than go too far with this, yet I feel confident to say in conclusion, that they are not, in any way, capable of the following: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" {Exodus 20:3 KJV}  Comments are appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment