Thursday, September 26, 2024

A WEDDING GARMENT IS REQUIRED

 A WEDDING GARMENT
IS REQUIRED


This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Into the splendor of Thy Saints how shall I, the unworthy one, enter?  For should I dare to enter the bridal chamber, my vesture doth betray me, for it not a wedding garment; and as one bound, I shall be caste out by the angels. 

No one but Christ can open the door to Paradise and it is required. Do you hope He will open it to you when you leave this world?  If so, then you will have given Him all of your heart NOW, in this life;  your words are not enough, you must be married to Him, which you had forsaken all for Him.  

THE WEDDING GARMENT YOU'LL NEED
St< Ignatios (Theophoros) was martyred by being fed to lions, they ate all but his heart and in it was inscribed in gold his wedding garment:
"Jesus Christ"

No comments:

Post a Comment